- Free Delivery
- 12 Months Local Warranty
- eNets Direct Debit
- 12 Months 0% DBS/POSB Credit Card Instalment Plan (*T&C Apply)
Combining the playability and clear, dynamic plugged in tone of Yamaha’s APX electro-acoustic guitars with a bigger body for traditional looks and a more powerful, louder acoustic sound, the CPX600 offers the ideal balance between plugged in performance and acoustic style.
- Medium Jumbo Body For Full-bodied Acoustic Tone
- 634mm Scale Length for Enhanced Comfort
- Narrower String Spacing Makes Stretching for Chords Easier
- New Bracing Pattern For Tighter Tone
- Stage-focused Pickup Sound to Cut Through a Mix
Body depth and Bracing pattern
The medium-jumbo body CPX delivers an open, modern tone with powerful, rich low-end, smooth, delicate highs, and sweet, open mids. Non-scalloped X-type bracing ensures a strong, rich acoustic tone that remains clear and well-defined on stage.
CPX’s conventional round soundhole focuses the midrange, while controlling bass, for a direct, powerful sound.
Electric system : SRT system for CPX1200II and CPX1000
Using advanced Digital Signal Processing and real-world insight into audio technology and recording techniques, Yamaha have developed SRT – a pickup and preamp system capable of delivering an amazingly natural, studio-quality acoustic guitar tone.
Sounds that were, until now, only attainable by professional recording engineers using expensive vintage microphones in world-class acoustic spaces are now easily recreated by any player, on stage or in the studio.
SRT creates a faithful reproduction of the elements outside of an acoustic guitar that make up a great guitar sound – the subtle ambience of the real space between instrument and microphone, the characteristic EQ voicing of a great sounding vintage mic, the different resonances captured when you move a mic around a guitar.
And because SRT uses your guitar's natural tone as a basis for this process, the result is phenomenally realistic and full of the acoustic character of your guitar.
Electric system : ART system for CPX700II
A.R.T. pickup is designed with a multilayer structure consisting of six layers of different materials.
Because the pickups are fitted directly beneath the top board and capture sound from both the guitar’s top and the air inside the body, the natural resonance of the guitar is faithfully reproduced.
Electric system : Piezo pickup system for CPX600
This pickup uses individual elements for each string to give an ultra-clear, ultra-wide bandwidth signal with far better dynamic response and tonal accuracy than a regular, piezo pickup.
- String Spacing *: 10.0mm
- Top Material: Spruce
- Back Material: Nato
- Side Material: Nato
- Neck Material: Locally Sourced Tonewood **
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: R400mm (23 5/8")
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-cast Chrome(TM29T)
- Body Binding: Ivory + Black
- Soundhole Inlay: ABS + Abalone
- Pickguard : Transparent
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matt (Gloss for BL color variation)
- Electronics: SYSTEM65 + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Vol/3-band EQ/Tuner/Mid FQ
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Strings: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- Accessories: Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
- Case: None