Return and Exchange of Goods
1. All Goods sold are non-returnable unless damaged by Yamaha Music Asia or materially not in conformance with the specifications at the time of delivery or self-collection.
2. You shall inspect the purchased Goods immediately upon delivery or collection of the Goods and shall within seven (7) calendar days from such delivery or collection, give notice in writing to us if any Goods is found to have been damaged or not in accordance with the specifications.
3. In the absence of such notice within the 7 calendar days, the said purchased Goods shall be conclusively deemed to be in accordance with the Agreement in all respects and you shall be bound to accept and pay for the same accordingly.
4. Any request for return or exchange of Goods is subject to investigation by Yamaha Music Asia and will not be entertained if (i) the request is received more than 7 calendar days after delivery or self-collection; (ii) the Goods are damaged due to causes not attributable to Yamaha Music Asia; (iii) the value of the Goods is considerably lowered by use or consumption; (iv) the Goods are/have been modified/repaired or handled by third parties and/or not in the original specifications; (v) restriction on the return or exchange of the Goods is explicitly notified at the sale of the Goods; or (vi) returning the Goods is restricted under applicable laws and regulations.
5. You may return the Goods only upon confirmation by Yamaha Music Asia in writing.
6. You will not be charged for the transportation cost for the return or exchange of Goods if the defects in the Goods or mistakes in delivery is caused by Yamaha Music Asia. Yamaha Music Asia shall refund, upon request, shipping cost which you have prepaid for the return of the Goods at the time of sending the Goods for return.
7. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, we may opt to either send you similar goods of equivalent value in exchange or refund you the payments received from you (without interest) from the date of confirmation by Yamaha Music Asia. For payments made by credit card, the refund will be made by a card refund. Refund will be made via cheque for all other modes of payment.
8. Yamaha Music Asia shall not be liable for any other loss or damage save as is agreed by us in the Agreement.
Digital Sheet Music and Digital Content Products
1. Due to the nature of digital sheet music or any form of digital content products. We cannot offer a refund of your digital sheet music print title after it has been printed or downloaded a digital content product, unless there was a problem with your print or download. If there was a problem printing or downloading of digital content products. Please send us an email with your order number to eshop-SGP@music.yamaha.com.
Warranty on Goods
1. Any warranties attached to the Goods will be as contained in the accompanying warranty card. All other warranties, conditions and terms implied by a statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. You agree that Yamaha Music Asia’s sole liability under any warranty is to either repair or replace the Goods in question. In the event the Good is beyond repair, Yamaha Music Asia may replace with its equivalent.
3. Unless otherwise agreed or directed by Yamaha Music Asia, the Goods will have to be brought to our Service Centre and the replacement or repaired Goods are to be collected by you personally or by a person authorized by you. Deliveries by Yamaha Music Asia can be arranged and all labour and transport charges, are to be paid fully by you upon delivery of the Good to you, unless otherwise stated.
4. This warranty is only valid in Singapore and to you as the original end-user purchaser and shall not be transferable or assignable to any third party.
5. The decision of Yamaha Music Asia on all issues relating to defect